Why work with Irish Pressings?
Who wouldn’t want to work with a fast-growing SME who supplies parts to some of the world’s most iconic car brands.
Within the organisation there is a wide-array of job roles including Admin, Business Development, CAD Design, Computer Programming, Finance, Machine operating, toolmaking and various apprenticeship opportunities.
This is a fast-paced working environment where innovation and evolution is central to our day-to-day operations – come join us, amazing opportunities and challenges await.
Irish Pressings are seeking a Graduate Engineer to join the Irish Manufacturing and Engineering Team of the Year.
The Graduate will join the organisation as an integral part of the Engineering Department and will receive extensive on-the-job training from experienced professionals.
The role will require engagement with a broad range of tasks in areas including CAD import, interpretation and management, conducting project specific tasks alongside Project Engineers/Managers and engagement in technical assignments including cost estimation preparation.
Basic requirements for consideration for this role include:
- Candidates must have a Hons Degree in Mechanical Engineering or another relevant Engineering discipline
- Candidates must be extremely comfortable with using CAD software
- Candidates must have a very strong technical skillset including in area of Maths and calculations
- Candidates must be highly-proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and other relevant softwares
- Candidates must be proactive problem solvers with an ability to think logically, analyse and present information in a clear and professional manner
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills
- Candidates must have excellent attention to detail. a commitment to quality and a desire for continous improvements;
- Candidates must be able to work to the highest level both on their own and as part of a team
Please follow us on our social media streams to keep up to-date with the latest career opportunities with Irish Pressings.