Located in the Gaeltacht region of Co.Donegal – along the Wild Atlantic Way in the North-West of Ireland – Irish Pressings is located in a Gateway to Europe.
As the EU’s only native English-speaking Member State post-Brexit – and the USA’s closest European neighbour – Irish Pressings is ideally positioned with fantastic transport links by both sea and air to all major markets in the UK, EU, USA and beyond.
Irish Pressings is very well connected by sea to both the UK and mainland Europe ensuring a secure and reliable supply-chain for our clients. Below is a summary of the freight options available to Irish Pressings – please follow the links for further information and booking enquiries:
Belfast Harbour – Daily freight crossings to Cairnryan and Liverpool (UK) with onward connections via Dover to mainland Europe.
Dublin Port – Daily freight crossings to Holyhead, Heysham (UK) and Cherbourg (France).
Rosslare Europort – Scheduled freight crossings to Fishguard, Pembroke (UK), Roscoff (France) and Bilbao (Spain).
Port of Cork – Scheduled freight crossings to Roscoff (France)
See below sample of estimated time of arrival (ETA) of deliveries from Irish Pressings Ltd. to some of our core markets.
Please note that these timings are estimated only and should only be used as an indicator. Depending on each customer’s requirements, volumes, etc. we can arrange a specifically designed logistics arrangement to meet customer JIT (Just In-Time) demand.
Please contact email@example.com for all logistics enquiries.
Ireland is one of the world’s most connected countries. Our air links and infrastructure makes travel to any part of the world very straightforward for Irish Pressings’ clients and suppliers.
This connectivity makes the arrangement of meetings, site-visits, audits/inspections, sales trips, etc. very easy to facilitate. Below is a summary of the air-transport options available to Irish Pressings – please follow the links for further information and booking enquiries:
– The airport is only 15 minutes from Irish Pressings facility.
– Multiple daily flights available to Dublin with onward connections
– Scheduled flights four times per week to Glasgow (UK).
– Twice awarded accolade of “World’s most scenic airport“.
– The airport is 2-hours and 45 minutes from Irish Pressings facility.
– Destinations include:
Alicante, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Birmingham, Bordeaux, Bourgas, Bristol, Corfu, Dalaman, Dubrovnik, Edinburgh, Faro, Fuerteventura, Geneva, Glasgow, Gran Canaria, Heraklion, Ibiza, Isle of Man, Jersey, Krakow, Lanzarote, Liverpool, London (Gatwick), London (Luton), London (Stansted), Majorca, Malaga, Manchester, Naples, Newcastle, Nice, Orlando, Paris, Prague, Reykjavik, Rhodes, Salzburg, Split, Tenerife.
– The airport is 3 hours and 30 minutes from Irish Pressings facility.
– Ireland’s largest airport has over 200 global connections. Direct flights to all major UK, Europe, USA, and Middle-East destinations. Connections available to Asia and Australasia.
– Dublin Airport (and Shannon Airport) are the only airports in Europe to have US pre-clearance which allows passengers to undertake all their customs and border protection checks prior to their flight so that on arrival in the USA they are treated the same as domestic passengers with no additional customs checks or delays.
– Flight carriers include Aer Lingus, Ryanair, Aegean, Aeroflot, Air Baltic, Air Canada, Air France, American Airlines, British Airways, Delta, Croatian Airline, Emirates, Ethiopian Airlines, Etihad, Eurowings, SAS, KLM, Lufthansa, Norwegian Air, Qatar Airways, TAP Air Portugal, Turkish Airlines, United Airlines, Westjet, amongst others.
– The airport is 4 hours and 15 minutes from Irish Pressings facility.
– Destinations include:
Fuerteventura, Ibiza, Krakow, Kaunus, Lanzarote, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, Malaga, Manchester, New York (JFK), New York (Newark), New York (Stewart), Palma, Philidelphia, Providence Rhode Island, Tenerife, Toronto, Warsaw, Wroclaw.